Wednesday 19 November 2014

WIP Wednesday

I've made some progress on the RWB crochet blanket.  Not much, but it's progress! Four blocks have been edged in white, and two of those have been joined to the main blanket.  Apologies for the train track in the photo. I was under strict instructions not to dismantle it!


I feel like I also need to mention this Advent calendar. I started it during Advent last year (that's so me) and am in danger of not finishing it in time for this year. It looks a bit odd because it's pinned in a funny way.


1 comment:

  1. We mustn't disrupt the train service!
    The blanket is coming along nicely and if the weather in the UK is as cold as that of Tokyo, you'll be needing the blanket soon. The same goes for the advent calendar; how many days are there left of November?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.