Wednesday 13 May 2015

WIP Wednesday

Baby Blanket
Well, it looks like a blanket!  All the strips have been crocheted together and I've started putting a border around the edge.


I've gone for a simple treble crochet border.


I'm not quite sure yet whether to do multi-coloured rows (matching the blanket colours) or  to go with a plain border.  As it's a baby blanket I'm leaning towards multi-coloured.  Any thoughts?

I'm dreading weaving in the ends.  There are so many.  Next blanket I make from scratch is going to be monochromatic!

2 comments:

  1. I think multi-coloured border would be nice. It is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are fabulous! I love the 'gas flame blue', orange and yellow. I think you should have at least one of the colours from the granny squares in the border, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.