There are lots of great reasons to visit, not least the 250 or so stalls to browse through, but here are my top 5:
1. It's on 24/7 so you can dip in and out whenever you feel like it.
2. There is so much to discover. One of the nice things about real-life fairs is finding something new or unexpected.
3. You can bookmark finds. If you're not in the market right now you can bookmark finds and makers that you like and come back to them at a later date.
4. Oodles of inspiration. Let's be honest. Sometimes you're not really interested in buying anything; you just want to look at the stalls and bask in the loveliness. With CRAFTfest there are blogs to discover, Facebook pages to follow, Pinterest boards to covet... You can find a list of most of the stall holders and their various locations on the internet via this CRAFTfest networking spreadsheet.
5. You can browse from wherever you are. It's nice to get out, and be able to touch and smell the goods on offer, but if it's raining buckets, or freezing cold outside, you just don't fancy getting dressed or you're on the move, you don't have to miss out.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to CRAFTfest and start browsing. If you're not convinced here's a taste of what's on offer: