Saturday 4 February 2012

My First Crochet Blanket

I decided to crochet a baby blanket last July, a month or so before I was due to give birth. I didn't actually finish it until October!

I'd made a few test squares, several flowers and a couple of hats up until then, but this would be my first big crochet project.  I found a lovely pattern for the blanket in a library book - "Easy Crochet 50 Projects for Fashion and Home" by Family Circle.  The choice of colours happened accidentally as they were all I could find in the shop at the time, but in the end worked out really well. It's a little on the small side, but is a good size for the crib and is lovely and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.