Thursday 3 May 2012

Granny A Day - Week 18


Well I think it's fair to say that I've failed miserably at the Granny A Day challenge!  I'm still producing the occasional square but by no means keeping up with one a day.  The baby blanket enlargement project goes on, I've made a few patriotic squares inspired by my red, white and blue baby scarf (one of which is now a lovely pincushion) and a headband, which started off as a present but that I've ended up keeping for myself. But I think that the challenge has done what I hoped and stimulated my creative juices. I'm definitely making more than I ever have and still have lots of ideas that I hope will keep me busy for a while.

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.