Monday 29 October 2012

TAST 2012 Weeks 42 and 43 - Italian Border Stitch / Buttonhole Wheel Cups

I missed last weeks stitch - too much going on (and I'm a bit late with this too) - so this week's offering has both the Italian Border Stitch and Buttonhole Wheel Cups.

It's a small sampler but I really like how colourful it is.  It also includes my first attempt at a Shisha.  I've used DFN and perle cotton threads.

It's always worth taking a look at the highlights. There are always some excellent and inspiring examples. Take a look at week 42, and this one from week 43 which was so sweet.


4 comments:

  1. Like your stitching, especially the mirror. Such fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the two stitches together, Lilian! I especially love your use of all the colorful threads, which is how I always like to work. Your shisha worksed out very well. It was fun when I tried it several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous colorful stitching and i really love your example of the buttonhole wheel cup stitch for shisha work~!!!~
    i must give that a try sometime.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.