Friday 12 April 2013

Inspired by Pinterest - Crocheted Flower Bookmark

I saw some lovely crocheted flower bookmarks on Pinterest and I decided to make my own version. Mine is much simpler - the flower is much less ornate and I left out the leaves - but still pretty I think. I've used DK yarn (Rico Essentials cotton) and a 4mm hook, and I sewed a button to the centre (to hide the rather messy colour change!).
What do you think?  I made it up as I went along so I'm going to make another one and make a note of the pattern so that I can post a tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. a pretty flower Lilian and it would be good to have a tutorial. Have never visited pinterest, maybe I will have to fine some more time and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crocheted bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.