Wednesday 29 April 2015

WIP Wednesday

I'm writing this on a coach home from London. I love being a passenger on long journeys. Lots of time to crochet!

The baby blanket is taking shape. 8 of the 9 strips have been completed. I would have done all 9 but I was missing a couple of squares. Must have miscounted somewhere along the way. Anyway, I've started joining the strips together, but it looks like more yarn will be needed! So much for stash-busting.

No other progress to report, but I quite fancy doing some embroidery. It's been a while.

2 comments:

  1. Good progress, and I know what you mean about trying to use up all one's stash only to find one need a little bit more and have to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blanket is going to be so cosy and warm for a little one, maybe you have found your missing squares now. I seem to spend hours looking for lost things mind you that is down to old age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.