Sunday 22 January 2012

Granny A Day - Week 3

Last week I decided to add rounds to my black and white granny squares instead of making new ones. I only managed to enlarge 1, but now that it's larger I really like it. I'm not really sure what to make with them though! I was going to make them large enough to make new covers for the living room cushions, but I'm also toying with the idea of making a new blanket for my baby boy who seems fascinated by them. I also like the idea of throwing in the odd small cluster of colour here and there or playing with the arrangement to get some sort of zebra print... You see my problem?

But the great thing about Granny A Day is that I'll probably get to try them all out :)  I'll be needing more yarn though!

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.