Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hello There!

It's good to be on my brand new blog!  In the last couple of years I've rekindled some old passions - sewing & embroidery - and discovered a new one - crochet.  I have a trove of fabric, yarn, patterns and haberdashery, but instead of producing a gorgeous array of hand-crafted items, all that's happened is that I've cluttered the house with my supplies. I hope that writing this blog will encourage a certain amount of productivity that has been lacking until now, because underneath this shy and reserved exterior beats the heart of a show-off.  

I love to see what other people are up to so please say hello when you stop by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.